Podcasts can be a great place to get IELTS listening practice. They are a great way to study while riding a bus or driving to work.
Here are some of my favorites. I recommend you choose one or two that you enjoy and can understand:
IELTS Podcasts (these are directly related to IELTS):
English Study Podcasts (more general English language content):
- Luke’s English Podcast (personal favorite, UK accent)
- Voice of America (VOA) (great for slow news with a North American accent)
- The English We Speak
- Podcasts in English
And last, some of my personal favorite podcasts (might be a bit difficult for most):
- TEDTalks (Audio) (TED Talks in Audio Form)
- The Tim Ferriss Show (Interviews with high performers from Arnold Schwarzenegger to Jamie Foxx)
- Hardcore History (crazy history presented in the most interesting way possible)
- This American Life (radio show that covers many different topics)
Do you have any others that you recommend?