Those of you who have met me know that I love talking about space exploration and science in general.
Fortunately, science is one of the main topics for IELTS listening lectures (along with history, geography, etc.)!
I watched this TED talk recently and found some great vocabulary in it for IELTS listening.
To make things more interesting, I’ve put some definitions/hints for good vocabulary in the first 2 minutes. Can you find them?
Vocabulary Hints (what’s the word?)
- the opposite of simple
- a group of living organisms
- a room built to enable an audience to hear and watch performances
- the food necessary for growth, health, and good condition
- a task or job that is difficult to carry out
- (of food) tender, juicy, and tasty.